- Collect materials: print outs, glue stick, tape, scissors or paper cutter, and cereal box.
- Cut pages into strips.
- Fold each page in half with the words outside.
- Fold each half to the center.
- Tape adjacent pages together from the back side.
- Fold along the taped edges so the entire book zigzags like an accordion.
- Cut two covers from the cereal box, slightly bigger than the folded book.
- Tape the covers together (colored tape used for visibility).
- Put glue on one end page and glue onto the cover, near the center. Repeat on other side.*
- Read with your family!
Another tutorial that may help you is at Making Books.
* Yes, I did this in the other order. You shouldn’t.